Friday, December 1, 2006

Nalvaravu (Welcome)!!!

Its 5 months since we got married & i started cooking... my feelings for food has grown from one of love and adoration to that of amazement and reverence! All made possible by the wonderful world of blogs and the unflinging support & encouragement of my hubby...

Daily,I spend around 4 hours searching and sifting thru the recipes and finally manage to pick out a recipe for dinner [ na..not the lunch recipes..they come from my dear mom,sweet MIL and the Tamil cookbooks ;) ]... thus, day after day i was building my precious recipe collection ( which was close to 200) wen our laptop suddenly crashed!!!! poor me, felt as if the world has come to a grinding halt...actually not xactly :)..but sumwhere close to that feeling..

That's wen i decided to start this blog as an archive of all the recipes that i have tried, wanna try out and also some of my own creations, with valuable inputs from my enthusiastic mom,ever helpful MIL and aunts...

So, Blogging World -
here i come :) .................

Ultimate Foodie at 12:37 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at December 27, 2006 at 1:30:00 AM PST Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dhiv, it is really great to see your recipies and the photos are very nice

 
at December 27, 2006 at 8:36:00 AM PST Blogger Ultimate Foodie said...

Halo Rams, varugaiku nandri...keep visiting!

 

Post a Comment