Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Ma!!!


"December 14"


....is a special day in my life for more than one reason. Not only bcoz it is my dear Amma's birthday, it is also the day I met my hubby for the first time. So naturally a day for Double Treat!

My Mom has been asking me to start a blog for a long time now. I was quietly doing the background work ( without letting her know ;) ) and today is the day when I am going to reveal her my "little secret". So here it is............

Dearest Ma!

Here is my birthday gift to u!


Mom!
You've given
me so many memories
to cherish forever...

On your Birthday..
Here's a gift
from me to say,
no matter where we are...
You're always
close to my heart!


Have a wonderful day Amma...

-Love,
Ammulu

Ultimate Foodie at 9:20 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at December 13, 2006 at 12:10:00 PM PST Blogger FH said...

Good wishes on both accounts! Happy Birthday to your mom!

 
at December 13, 2006 at 8:47:00 PM PST Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Aunty from Shalini!!

 
at December 13, 2006 at 8:50:00 PM PST Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also refer to some nutrition tips and come up with it Dhiv!!

 

Post a Comment